Saturday, October 3, 2009

Wow...I feel silly

I feel so bad I got so many texts and messages from people who felt like they had used me and that the pensive post was about them.

Please understand I did not mean to offend anyone with that post. It's just an honest post about a personal trial I am having in this I call my business. I genuinely wanted the critique of "this is where you can improve so you are able to be respected" or what ever thoughts you had. The comments written were so insightful and definitely so sweet! 

Please know that I have asked many of you to model for me in projects and I have said "thanks you's to those who have sent an extreme amount of business to me". I do it all with pleasure. I was speaking more about strangers whom I've never met. Hard to explain with my foot in my mouth. ahahaha

One of my dear clients who was worried let me know that earlier this week she went to UV Magazine and voted for me as photographer of the year. I was in SHOCK. Pure shock. She doesn't know what that meant to me. Specially during a time I am so ready to stop shooting for ever. 

I appreciate your kind words of encouragement and all the great advise and suggestions and insight as to why this might be happening in these hard times.  :D

Raquel

PS - I can't even tell you how many clients and friends pay me more than the quoted price. VERY KIND

2 comments:

  1. I missed this post...! I hope I am not one to offend, you are amazing and I tell everyone I can about you my darling!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Girlfriend, you are beautiful and I love you!!! You deserve only the best!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment!