Wednesday, November 4, 2009

Offer Extended


Dear clients I extended an offer to my fans of the Remember When By Raquel page on facebook and clients have loved it. The response was overwhelming and fun. I thought I would do an offer for my blog readers as well. Feel free to share the link with your friends and family if you would like.

Offer:
$100 - 1/2 hour, 40 images on a high resolution CD with reproduction release, no prints
$200 - 1 hour, 75 images on a high resolution CD with reproduction release, no prints
$350 - 1 hour (or how ever long it takes), 100 images on a high resolution CD with reproduction release, 1 16x20

Session Details
. It would be great if you sign up to follow the blog because I will be extending other offers like these and print offers right before Christmas and through out the year of 2010. There will be a time limit on the response and I don't want you to miss out!
. Each session offer is for up to 3 people, to add an additional person its $15.00 per person
. A deposit of 50% of the offer will have to be paid through cash, check or paypal.
. You must email me by tomorrow at 10 am with your name, contact #, session offer you are interested in. You can email me through my website contact page.
. You do not have a time frame to use the session, but you must contact me by tomorrow to receive this special price.
. You may use any of these offers to give as a Christmas gift , I have designed a Gift Card I will give you in an envelope that is very nicely presented for a Birthday or Christmas gift. I have attached a sample of one of the cards above. Gift cards must be paid in full when you pick up.

I am excited and I hope you are!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment!