Thursday, January 21, 2010

I am Loved!

I am overwhelmed right now with the outpouring of love I receive day after day from family, friends and clients. Seriously.

I have days where I feel I am invisible and it's how I like to be. I am a very open person but when going through things I pull back from everyone and keep it to myself. I don't like pitty and I don't want to become the downer friend so... I stay away.

The people in my life however don't stay away and bless me day by day. I get the sweetest emails and texts from people with encouragement. They tell me they have been thinking about me and pray I am ok. They offer me help and words of wisdom. Last week my computer crashed, two people helped me fix it, getting it back into shape and one even bought me a much needed backup hard drive. Others visit me and leave little surprises with my sister because they know how hard life can get sometimes and want to help me. Some send boxes full of fun stuff not even knowing how blessed I would be by using them. And others like the anonymous person who send me a un addressed letter today with a gift card. SO SWEET. I mean so so so sweet. Thank you, whom ever you are. I mean not many people have my new address so I could figure out who you are. But, for now I am just going to say thank you for such a sweet thought!

I have a strong feeling 2010 is going to be amazing for me. With the Blessings the Lord continues to give me and his little workers on my side... and faith...I know life is going to change around.

One of my new goals for this year is to give more of myself to everyone. Serve those who need me. Listen to the small still voice that guides me into making wise choices.

I am very loved and I love all those important loving people in my life.

XOXOXOXO

Raquel

P.S. - this is one of my new fav pics!

2 comments:

  1. this is MY most favorite picture too! you do such amazing work, i love you! You did an awesome job and megan and marcus' wedding! it was fun to see you again!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are loved, and I am glad you know it!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment!