Monday, October 4, 2010

Darcey and Janene


I can't talk about these two without getting all choked up. These two absolutely gorgeous and kind woman are the owners of The Pointe Academy. They have helped me grow and have had faith in me even in times when I came up short. I love seeing them every week and working on all their projects with them. They recently did something so amazing for me that I have to publically say "Thank you, Thank you, Thank you from the very bottom of my heart for your willingness to see the potential in the people around you, and for helping them accomplish their dreams. I know you efforts, your charity work, your prayers don't go unseen. May you be blessed both in your personal life as well in your professional as much and more the way you have touched and blessed the lives of so many". Love you ladies. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment!