Saturday, July 25, 2009

Fall Family Sessions Update

Hello! 

I just wanted to put a reminder of how quickly I book for Fall sessions. I am now booking October and have a few sessions open in September. My last family session for Christmas will be November 21st. Any session booked for after that date is not guaranteed to be ready for Christmas. 

- Christmas Card orders must be submitted by December 5th
- Christmas Card 2009 Designs will be up on my website as a gallery in two weeks. These will be set designs for you to choose from. Prices will be available on the gallery as well.
- Remember When By Raquel Gift Cards - Buy your gift card before December 15 and receive the gift certificate at a discounted price. Contact me for details. 

Busy season- I AM READY! :D

3 comments:

  1. YIkes! Now I am stressed out. We just got home from a trip to Boston tonight so I will get a session booked this week.

    ReplyDelete
  2. raquel.....its me again...kristin. Will you please email me and let me know what you have open for fall. I want to book you for our family...love ya tons girl!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey Raquelly...I really need to book sometime in October. Would you mind emailing me what days you have avalible?? Thanks Girly!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment!