Tuesday, July 21, 2009

Rebecca and her Family


This is Rebecca and her beautiful family. I want everyone to know I don't abuse the word "beautiful" I have been teased in the past about this. I love everyone in my life and I find beauty in everyone. Life really is this great. I have known Rebecca for almost 6 years now and we belong to the same Book Club- the BEST book club ever! They are my monthly therapy and my best teachers. I love that this family has such great red hair! The lighting for this session was dreamy and my assistant was the best (thanks Bishop!) :D




6 comments:

  1. We love them, Raquel!! The lighting is so beautiful! Just what we were hoping for! I am excited to see the rest...I don't know how I'll decide what to print. : )

    ReplyDelete
  2. And I am so excited to see TWO of Cohen smiling. I knew that in the hundreds you must have taken, there HAD to be some where he broke a smile! They are adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous!! I love the one of B!! And the one of Reb with c is so sweet!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Rebecca is just as beautiful as I remember her being back at BYU. Good job raquel for capturing all that cuteness.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Rebecca, your children are beautiful! The last time I saw you your oldest was a couple years old, how time flies. And Raquel, great job as usual :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. these pics are amazing. You captured their coloring so beautifully; their eyes, skin tone, and hair. You are so talented. I know Rebecca has to LOVE, LOVE, LOVE these pics.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment!