Tuesday, April 20, 2010

Sweetie Beadie

Sweetie Beadie is a company owned by such stylish and sweet woman. I met Charity and Debbie when I did a family shoot for Charity's GORGEOUS family a couple of years ago and they have hired me to do sessions for them ever since. They are so amazing and while helping them with their business project I fell in love with their work. I secretly coveted these earings from the moment I saw them! Yesterday I was re-shooting some of their jewelry and I shared with Debbie some of the things I have been stressing over in my business and my life. She is just so easy to talk to! Dang it! Anyhow, today Charity brought me a gift bag with more than I could have imagined (actually brought me to tears) and guess what was part of the gift bag... the earings! YEAH BABY! Check out their website and amazing work here www.sweetiebeadie.com

1 comment:

Thank you for your comment!