Sunday, June 13, 2010

Darling Wedding

I could go on and on and tell you how wonderfully sweet this bride and her siblings are. They are full of personality but nothing but respect for people. I had the pleasure of photographing her brother Yader's wedding in January and I had a great time spending Friday with them again.

I suffer from allergies, mostly to pets which is why I don't have any and seldom visit anyone with pets. I know it offends people because they love their pets, but I am sorry even dogs make me very ill. Well, I was visiting my aunt Debbie who owns a dog that KILLS me every time I am around him. I thought that by morning I would feel better, when heading out at lunch time to the temple to photograph this wedding I felt just as sick I decided to take the advice of a friend and take BENADRYL for the first time ever.... by the time I started shooting this wedding I was HIGH as a bird...falling asleep standing up and the drive back to Provo for the reception was a dangerous one to say the least... so note to self: do not take benadryl! ahahaha














1 comment:

  1. These are amazing Raquel!!! I Love them. Diane

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment!