Sunday, June 13, 2010

Rain rain go away.... either way we'll play play play

This fun couple came down from Idaho to have their engagement pictures taken and we were not about to let that rain scare us away. By 6:00 pm there was a big break and beautiful light and we went and fought mosquitos off, laughed and got some great shots.

I warned Mr. Kris I was going to post how they met. These two attend BYU Idaho. I have heard many stories about the culture out there and this one made me giggle. :D I asked them "how did you meet?" and he said "I was knocking on doors trying to meet girls, her apartment door was open, we used it to start talking to them and the rest is history". ahahahahaha They went knocking on doors to meet girls! To be young again..













No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment!