Thursday, August 13, 2009

My soul as a wild flower

I truly think my soul in another life was a wild flower. They are my favorite flowers other than orchids. Spare me the perfect red roses or tulips for Valentines. Go to a field and grab anything that looks beautiful, colorful, strong, wild... and bring that to me. Wild flowers are deceiving, like this one with it's beautiful purple color that invites you to get a closer look, but once you touch it you will be pricked. 

I am a friendly person, I welcome everyone into my life to be a part of my world but don't get too close because I definitely have my personal space. I love being alone. A quiet Friday evening watching one of my recorded shows or movies, reading a book... away from the computer, phone, work and everyday demands. If someone tries to force themselves into my quiet time they might get pricked. LOL ;)

1 comment:

  1. That is a GORGEOUS flower! I totally agree with you - I'd rather have something picked from the wild fields than bought at a store. They are so much prettier and have much more 'personality'!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment!