Thursday, August 13, 2009

Silver Lining

This family is my silver lining to a project gone bad. I agreed to shoot a session in which I was not prepared for emotionally, knowledge wise or legally. At the time I thought I would never do photography again and that I was a failure. But a couple years later I realize how much I've grown since and the friendships that were created from that experience. Charlyn has become a friend and one of my best clients. I shot her little brothers wedding and I am excited that they are having baby number two! Charlyn and I do about 3 sessions a year so in the Fall you will see her family again posted. Thank you for having such faith in me (all of you).  :D






1 comment:

  1. They turned out great! Thank you for sharing your beautiful talent with our family!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment!