Monday, May 17, 2010

Kristi and Michael

Classy, fun and beautiful. Absolutely loved shooting this wedding along side Jessica White. Let me tell you two photographers is the way to go. Specially when the photographers get along as well as Jessica and I do! I hadn't met Michael until the day of the wedding, I was pulling up to get my car parked and he was SO kind and friendly. I was impressed immediately! I have so many more of this session I want to post so maybe in between editing 12 session I can sneak some more. I had fun getting to know Kristi, her sweet family and fabulous brides maids.
this is one of my most favorite pictures. I was getting ready to walk away when I saw this embrace between Kristi and her mom, made my eyes water.






I want this one REALLY BIG ahahaha
I was in love with this 4 year old. IN LOVE

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment!