Monday, May 24, 2010

Touched my heart and soul

I don't know how to write this post without sounding sappy, overemotional or weird to some but I will write it with the up most sincerity. I met this family through a dear friend. This family has had their trials and when I did this lovely couples engagements I thought they were just simply adorable. They were kind, polite and so grateful. When I met the family t his Saturday at the temple I was overwhelmed. This overwhelming feeling with the spirit confirming to me they were all very special. All very humble. Very grateful. They don't know this but I observed a lot, and I learned a lot. They touched my heart and soul by being who they are. My friend was in charge of decorating the chapel and I was in love with what she did with the help of neighbors, friends, family and young woman. All who were so eager to help this family make this night perfect. Seriously, just an amazing day.








2 comments:

  1. I am the grandmother of the bride and I want to thank you from the bottom of my heart for your kindness. The pictures are beautiful they captured the beauty of this sweet couple. Thank you again for your kindness.

    ReplyDelete
  2. they look amazing thanks so much again for doing this wedding. i can't wait to see all the photos...what an amazing day for all of us...thanks for capturing it so we can remember the feelings we had.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment!