Tuesday, May 11, 2010

Update, A Wedding and a beautiful Senior

I've been getting emails and texts about my post from last month about considering a different career path. I love the art of photography but find my weakness to be the business aspect of it. As I have learned a lot of photographers/artists struggle with this as well. It got a little frustrating to me and photography lost its fun. After my post I was outpoured with advice from people from all sorts of professions. Most were people I didn't know so it was great to get blunt feedback. I still have to meet with some amazing photographers who have offered advice as well but I have been sick. With the feedback I have already implemented some changes and have started the re-evaluation of my business. I needed to hit rock bottom to be able to start fresh. Don't count me out yet means - expect some changes all for the best, simple changes, life changing, positive and productive. :D I have not slowed down and if anything have gotten very busy with photography. I am very excited and feel rejuvenated!






1 comment:

Thank you for your comment!