Thursday, March 11, 2010

Adorable Tween

This adorable tween is the sister of one of my past brides. Allie is a hair and makeup artist and last summer we met up at Borders and looked through magazines and chatted about doing sessions that helped us get our creativity out. Allie had this idea with this hair do and last week contacted me about doing a shoot while she was in town. She styled her sister from head to toe and I had so much fun shooting with them. I love how she did the make up (which I find to be soft and age appropriate) and I have to say Allie is one of the sweetest young ladies I have ever met. If anyone is interested in hiring Allie please let me know.











1 comment:

  1. Love this session Raquel. This "tween" is beautiful! Great styling as well.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment!