Monday, March 29, 2010

Go4Pro Leah Remillet

A little over a week ago as I loaded images onto my computer I decided to do some blog hopping. I haven't really blogged hopped lately so I was excited to see what everyone was up to. One of my most favorite photographers Amy Wenzel had a link to a website called Go4Pro, she had been interviewed and had such a sweet recommendation for this photographer named Leah who shares photography tips with everyone so I decided to link over to the site.

Two hours later, I was so delighted in the wonderful information this photographer has carefully found and then shared with the web. She is always giving credit to the photographers whom she learns from and who impress her in some way. At one point I found a post she wrote about an anonymous person who left her a comment about her grammar (I hope that person never visits my blog because they will die right there and then with mine ahahaha) and I felt so very sad for her. She is being so kind to share her knowledge with everyone, yet all this person could comment was about their dislike for her grammar. I left Leah a comment, lo and behold she linked to my blog and left ME a comment on my Amber post (you know that beautiful girl who posed for me at the abandoned house) and totally made my day. She then emailed me and asked if she could share my images. I was so excited! This morning I linked over to her blog to see what she is up to and guess what... she shared my images! Go over to her blog Go4Pro to learn about this incredibly sweet photographer. Thank you Leah! You have really made my month!

Here is one of the images from my Easter sessions from this weekend.

1 comment:

  1. You are so very very welcome! Your images are absolute eye candy for me so it was a pleasure to get to share them with others!! Thank you for your very sweet words!! Thanks for making MY day! :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment!