Monday, March 1, 2010

Great Weekend!

I photographed this fabulous young lady and her boyfriend Logan jumped in for a few pictures. He was so sweet! And of course I love his name because of my own little Logan. After this session I ran home to go do a jewelry shoot. It was actually a lot of fun. Different from a live subject. Then my bff Cami treated me to my birthday dinner at Carabas YUMMMMMMY! Thank you Cami! Then I spent the night at her house talking about make up. In the morning she drove me to the airport so I could fly to Vegas to meet a friend who was driving from Cali and was too tired to drive the rest of the way home. So I read my book at the Vegas airport "Catching Fire by Suzanne Collins"- FABULOUS books! I can't wait for the third!







2 comments:

Thank you for your comment!