Monday, March 29, 2010

Easter Sessions- We had a tea party!

Thank you to all the clients that hired me, loved my vision and helped me create my vision. I will be posting more later...now to cleaning my house, making lunch, editing some pictures...taking Logan on his date with his grandma and cousins, cleaning some more, dinner and then more editing. The life! ;)

These are my sweet nieces and nephew (I was missing my Gab who moved to NY) they crack me up and I think I am going to post a picture of the youngest though my sister might not appreciate it. ahahaha






Mary I promise to blog more, I can't find the files of each of the kids I edited last night. You are an angel for letting me shoot all day in your yard! xoxo


From the moment they arrived this family just had such a calm, loving and respectful vibe about them. The kids were so charming and easy to photograph and I loved getting to know the parents. Thank you Karli!







This little one is the daughter of my dear friends and she cracks me up! She was so obedient and played pretend at my tea party so very well. Love her!



Oh this little cutie gave me kisses and hugs and was a real girly girl and I loved it! Her momma is so beautiful as well don't you think?!





Charlyn, I LOVE your family! I can't wait for that new addition and all the pictures we are going to take!





I have been photographing this stud muffin since he was a newborn. I wanted to keep him!

4 comments:

  1. You are amazing!!!! Im in love with all these pics!

    ReplyDelete
  2. These turned out so good! I can't wait to see the rest! Thanks again!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Seriously. I am so honored to have been a part of this. My kids are still talking about how much fun they had at the tea party. I dont even think they realized that their pictures were being taken!!! Thank you again. Can't wait to see the rest!

    ReplyDelete
  4. So gorgeous! I can't wait to get my CD with the rest!! Thank you!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment!